To students: If you have a strong mathematical background and are interested in visiting or working on a project with me, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PhD Students [Application]
- According to policy, the application will be submitted to the school recruitment committee, who will make the final acceptance decision. Successful applicants will choose their advisors on the second year of their graduate studies.
- CUHK degree, flexible research directions and extensive industry cooperation opportunities.
- Courses teached in English. Exchange in leading overseas universities for at least half a year.
- Tuition waiver（up to RMB95,000 per year)
- Stipend（will be paid for nine to twelve months a year, various levels, around RMB6000-RMB10000 pre-tax per month）
- Requirements: very interested in both mathematics and business.
- Pay attention to business development and gain insight into business trends. Not required to learn any course from Economics. I am currently doing some research on the innovation/recommendation/live-streaming market. Students are preferred if you have some independent view of these emerging markets. Students with a background in Economics/Operations Management/Information System… are welcome.
- Mathematics is necessary to express ideas rigorously and rationally. Some techniques that you need to be familiar with, include statistics, stochastic process, convex analysis, complexity theory, etc. Students with a degree in Math/Physics/Operations Research… are welcome.
- Research Assistants
- A background in math/operations management…
- You can assit me either on research or industry cooperation.
CUHK-Shenzhen Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
- Fresh PhD graduates with background in areas related to operations research.
- Competitive salary package (including 300K RMB government supports, subject to qualification)