I am an assistant professor of Operations Management at School of Data Science, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen.
- I like research with real-wrold applications, focused on:
- Revenue management in recommendation systems (e.g. live-streaming platforms)
- Investment management in innovation market
- Policy implications for government (e.g. carbon emission control)
- Game design, etc.
- I am learning and have grasped various methodologies, including:
- Mechanism design
- Dyanmic programming and stochastic optimization
- Complexity analysis, bandits and online algorithms.
- Recently, I am also very interested in algorithmic game theory and privacy preserving algorithms.
- If you have a strong mathematical background and are interested in visiting or working on a project with me, please drop me an email at email@example.com.
- Ph.D., Operations Management, HKUST, 2017.09-2021.05.
- Quantitative Analyst/Product Associate, A Fintech Company, 2017.02-2017.06
- Business/Data Analyst, A E-commerce Company, 2016.01-2016.06
- Visiting Student, Physics, Peking University, 2015.10-2015.12
- Advisor: Xiongjun Liu
- M.Phil., Theoretical Physics, HKUST, 2013.07-2015.07
- Failed to finish the PhD degree in Physis after two-years struggling.
- Advisor: Tai-Kai Ng
- B.Sc. Physics, Wuhan University, 2009.09-2013.06