I am an assistant professor of Operations Management at School of Data Science, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen.
- Ph.D., Operations Management, HKUST, 2017 - 2021.
- M.Phil., Theoretical Physics, HKUST, 2013 - 2015.
- Visiting student, Physics, Peking University, 2015
- B.Sc. Physics, Wuhan University, 2009 - 2013
- Pricing and Revenue Management
- Sustainable Operations
- Economics: emerging business, innovation and investment, data market, etc.
- Quantitative Analyst/Product Associate, Fintech Company, 2017
- Business/Data Analyst, E-commerce Company, 2016
- Introduction to Data Science, DDA2001, CUHKSZ, Fall 2021
- Probability and Statistics I, STA2001, CUHKSZ, Spring 2022
- Li Guokai: Presidential Fellowship; Bachelor’s from XJTU (Ranked 1st, jointly supervised with Zizhuo Wang), 2020 - 2025 (expected)
- Wang Shaoyu: Bachelor’s from CUHK-SZ, 2021 - 2026 (expected)
- Xiao Yajun: Bachelor’s from Minnesota University, 2021 - 2026 (expected)